A very hidden worksheet is a sheet that won’t be displayed in Excel interface. Unlike proper hidden worksheet, a very hidden worksheet isn’t showed in unhide selection dialog box. How to make a very hidden worksheet:
- Open the workbook (excel file)
- Open Visual Basic editor by pressing Alt + F11
- If Project Explorer and Properties not showed, press Ctrl + R then F4 to activate
- Select worksheet you want to hide in Project Explorer then go to Properties, look for item Visible, change the value to 2 – xlSheetVeryHidden.
- Return to Excel by press Alt + Q.